|lvl 110 move: Fairy Blast|
|← Previous||Next →|
It is considered to be a symbol of good luck. It transforms the kindness and joy of others into happiness, which it stores in its shell. In addition, a proverb claims that happiness will come to anyone who can make a sleeping Togepi stand up.
Togepi can be claimed from your mom in the present.
1. Work on Story Mode normally until you can go to the past and the present.
2. Get a Gloom from PTD 1 or you can evolve a Oddish to a Gloom if you caught one in Ilex Forest at night.
2. Send it to your PTD 2 account using the pokemon center.(If you caught it in PTD 1)
3. Get a Sun Stone then use it to evolve Gloom to Bellossom.
4. Go to the PAST and talk to the old lady in Cherrygrove City. (She will give you the flowers)
5. Now go back to the present and talk to your mom and she will give you a togepi*.
*Note, a shiny or shadow Bellossom does not get you a shiny or shadow togepi. :(
- Hustle: Raises Pokemon's Attack but lowering Accuracy.
- Serene Grace: Raises the chance of added effects appearing.
- Super Luck: Heightens the critical-hit ratios of moves.
|Level up (edit)|
|Lv||Move Name||Type||Category||Pwr.||Cldwn.||Dur.||Acc.||Effect %||Target|
|Lower target's Attack by 1.|
May turn enemy around.
|Lowers target's Attack by 2.|
|Randomly uses any one of all moves (even not in user's movelist).|
|Causes target sleep when hit.|
|Target cannot switch moves.|
|All targets would attack the user (as long as the move is in use)|
|Passes user's held items to target if it has none.|
|Heals the ally standing on the user's spot for 50% maximum HP after 7 game ticks.|
|May raise user's Attack, Defense, Sp. Attack, Sp. Defense, Speed by 1.|
|Cures status problems and prevents any for 5.4 seconds.|
|41||Baton Pass||-||60||-||Can't Miss||100%||Ally|
|Passes user's buffs and debuffs to allies.|
Would accumulate or cancel with the existing buffs/debuffs on allies.
|Damages user by 1/3 of damage dealt.|
|Can be used only when user has less than 50% of max health|
|53||After You||-||60||-||Can't Miss||100%||Ally|
|Lowers ally's attack cooldown by 0.6 sec.|
|TM / HM moves (edit)|
| Hidden Power|
| Sunny Day|
- Main article: List of Pokemon Weaknesses